Ph. D. Students
- Rod McCrady, Ph.D. 1998
- A Partial wave analysis of antiproton proton annihilation into omega pi+ pi- pi0.
- Staff Scientists, Los Alamos National Lab.
- Pavel Khaustov Ph.D. 1999
- Doubly--Strange Hypernuclear Production in E885 at the AGS.
- Scientist at Avanti Corporation.
- Zebulum Krahn, Ph.D. 2007
Photoproduction of the eta and eta-prime mesons using CLAS at JLab
- Research Scientist and Strategic Research Branch Manager
Systems Engineering Group.
- Mike Williams, Ph.D. 2007
- Measurement of Differential Cross Sections and
Spin Density Matrix Elements along with a Partial Wave Analysis for gamma proton to proton omega
using CLAS at Jefferson Lab.
- Professor of Physics, MIT.
- Mike McCracken, Ph.D. 2008
- A Study of K+Lambda Photoproduction
in the CLAS g11a Dataset: Differential Cross Section, Recoil Polarization, and a Partial-Wave
- Professsor of Physics, Washington and Jefferson University.
- Biplab Dey, Ph.D. 2011
- Differential cross section and polarization
extractions for gamma proton to K+ Sigma and gamma proton to proton phi using
CLAS at Jefferson Lab, towards a partial wave analysis in search of missing baryon resonances
- Postdoctoral Researcher, INFN, Sezione di Milano, Italy.
- Brian Vernarsky Ph.D. 2014
- First Measurements of the Polarized Spin Density
Matrix Elements along with a Partial-Wave Analysis for gamma proton to proton omega
using CLAS at Jefferson Lab
- Computer Vision Engineer for FieldVision.
- Will Levine Ph.D. 2016
- Measurement of spin density matrix elements in
the reaction gamma proton to K+Lambda(1520) using CLAS at Jefferson Lab
- Mike Staib Ph.D. 2017 (expected)
- Will McGinley Ph.D. 2018 (expected)